The Life You Lead
Do you ever wonder if you're living your best life?
- Do you ever feel like you have to force things to happen around you?
- Are you frustrated by the doubts swirling around in your head?
- Are you struggling to get clarity around the results you want?
- Do you need a better way to connect with those around you?
- Are you wondering where you'll find the energy to keep going?
- Would you like to spend more time investing in what really matters?
The Life You Lead Workshop is a combination of personal development, human psychology, physiology and high performance techniques rolled into one. It's designed to prepare leaders for the titanic shift that's occurring in the way we think and approach our work.
The fundamental truth woven throughout this training is this: It's more than leading people, it's leading people's lives. It's going to get much more personal. In this new world, leaders must enlarge their perspective beyond the arena of work and engage in the sacred role of helping people (themselves included) live their best life.
This structure of this workshop centers on a simple perspective (simple means clear, not easy) and a proven path to guide both you and your team toward the goals you're trying to reach.
Here's what we'll cover:
- The three essential areas that deserve your constant attention
- How to build your confidence and the respect of others
- How to create alignment in your life and the life of your team
- The best ways to grow your influence with those around you
- How to generate more energy to accomplish the goals you're trying to reach
- How to measure what matters, using the information to grow and get better
Each participant will receive a workbook or handout to fill in and take notes. It will also be used as a reference during the workshop. There will be a variety of exercises throughout the workshop where participants will engage in discussion, reflection, role-playing and creating action plans.